How Trendy Jackets Can Help Extend Your Influence As A Personality
Every article of clothing has a specific purpose and accentuates a particular style in the person who wears it. After all, that is the central concept of the world of fashion! Your dressing sense is a way of projecting yourself to the world and can make the difference between a great and a mediocre first impression. In short, your dressing sense speaks volumes about your personality. From uniform manufacturers to globally famous designer labels, everyone acknowledges the importance of a good dressing style.
Nowadays, when we head out somewhere on important work, we spend a sizeable amount of time on picking our clothes and shoes, or as the fashion world would call it, picking out a “look”. Acing a look means presenting the absolute best version of yourself, from top to toe. Even if one article of clothing looks out of place, the whole look is spoiled. Therefore, extra care must be taken to ensure the look is on point. In professional situations, looking sharp is of paramount importance.
Looks can be split into casual and formal. Most articles of clothing fit into either one of these categories. However, there exists a category of clothing articles that are well-known for straddling the middle ground between formal and casual with panache. You can comfortably wear them to an office meeting as well as to a party with your friends. If you guessed jackets, then you are absolutely correct!
Jackets come in various shapes and sizes, each one with its own unique style statement. Having a couple of classy jackets in your wardrobe can add a touch of sophistication to any of your looks. Of late, corporate jacket suppliers have been cropping up in major cities, catering to the needs of the professional sector and its numerous employees. Over the years, the corporate culture across countries has also evolved to include events like Casual Fridays, creating scope for different attire to be worn in the workplace.
In reality, jackets are an umbrella term for a wide range of coats that differ subtly in terms of their design. Let’s take a look at some popular types of jackets, and how they reflect on an overall style statement.
- Track jackets have always been famous for balancing the style between formal and casual. They can be combined with round-neck shirts to provide a trendy look that is equally street smart as well as professional.
- Bomber jackets, popularized by the air force members who used to wear them, provide a subtle yet solid look to any ensemble. Wearing bomber jackets exude a vibe of strength and discipline to your overall persona. Naturally, this makes it a great fit to wear during casual events at the office, for a truly trendy look!
- Blouson jackets are a favourite among corporate jacket suppliers as well as regular office-goers. Also known as Harringtons, these jackets are similar to a bomber jacket in terms of aesthetic but come with a more tailored feel and fabric, lending that formal touch. Harringtons are an optimum choice for you to look like a go-getter at the workplace!
- Though not traditionally jackets, blazers and simple coats are a timeless classic in the corporate world. Choosing the right suit can go a long way in gaining the respect of potential clients and colleagues alike! An individual who knows to pick out a good suit is revered as someone with good taste.
There are many more such jacket types, each bringing something unique to the table in terms of signature style. Making jackets a regular part of your wardrobe can work wonders for your image among your social circle, as you exude confidence in every step.
What if you could take things a step further and up your jacket’s style quotient even further?
Jackets are a trendy clothing option, and there’s an option on the market that can give them a unique look and feel. Most uniform manufacturers and custom tailors nowadays offer dedicated customization options that can add that personal touch to make you stand out among the crowd. Here are a few options that you can explore in terms of jacket customization.
- Logo designs. Nothing says confidence, like wearing your brand with pride!
- Patterns. Stars, Stripes and anything else you feel like!
- Names or numbers. Let your jacket do the introduction!
- Embroidery. Plush feel to let people know that you’re a sophisticated individual.
As you can see, there are plenty of options when it comes to expressing yourself through jackets, in the corporate sphere and elsewhere! Interested in exploring the world of uniquely-branded jackets? Get in touch with your corporate jacket supplier today!