The Custom Benefits of Wholesale Security Uniforms
Security With Style
Security uniforms are perceived to be exactly that: uniform. When you see your apartment’s watchman or office security staff wearing them, you don’t exactly think of it as a style statement. To that, we say, “Why not?”. Being a security guard is a profession like any other. It’s important to look dapper while on the job!
As wholesale uniform manufacturers, we always strive to go the extra mile to deliver top-quality uniforms for our clients. You might be wondering, what’s the difference? Wouldn’t it be simpler for you to just buy readymade security uniforms in bulk?
The answer is essentially a case of value over convenience. With retail security uniforms, what you see is what you get. Nothing more, nothing less. Yes, the process of purchase is simple, but that’s all you’ll get. In other words, getting your security guard uniform from retail suppliers is ideal when you’re in a rush.
What if you want more options, such as a personal touch for your uniforms? That’s where wholesale uniform suppliers come in. In today’s world, it’s the businesses that stand apart from the crowd that soar high. How your brand presents itself to the public is a crucial factor for visibility and image. Security staff agencies are no exception to this.
With wholesale uniform suppliers, you get:
- Flexible pricing
- Dedicated customer service
- Specific tailoring
Let’s focus on that last point for a moment. It might not seem like a big deal at first glance. In reality, though, this is what can be the real game-changer for your security staff brand.
Security and You
Wholesale security uniform suppliers give you detail-specific control over how you want your uniforms to be rendered. Right from the type of fabric you would like all the way down to logo placement, your supplier will correspond with you on all your requirements.
The benefits that arise from this seemingly small perk are quite evident. You can turn run-of-the-mill security uniforms into eye-catching pieces. It also allows you to balance wearer comfort with durability as you deem fit. The very presence of customization options offers more flexibility when picking out your uniforms.
In other words, you could say that purchasing wholesale uniforms for security staff comes with many custom benefits. When you choose wholesale, you open up a world of options and sartorial choices.
Custom Security Guard Uniforms
Let’s start with the basic kit for a security guard. You’re probably picturing a classic light blue shirt with a shoulder patch and navy blue pants. Other than that, there are the signature khaki outfits from an earlier phase. This is the textbook template that security uniforms follow.
Now, how can wholesale uniform manufacturers add value to this existing template? Yes, security uniforms have to maintain the same look due to being staff uniforms. However, there are some subtle touches that can be added to spruce up the ensemble.
Before we get into how to let’s address the why of it. Why should you customise your security uniforms anyway? It’s quite simple.
- Customization adds a signature touch unique to your brand.
- Fits can be tailor-made for more comfort.
- Wholesale suppliers offer more flexibility, especially with bulk orders.
These benefits are simply unparalleled when compared to retail uniform purchasing. So let’s explore the array of options that wholesale uniform purchasing can bring for your brand.
Options At Your Service
- You can choose where to place your logo. As a reputed security staff provider, you may want your logos front and centre. Alternatively, you could place them on the shoulder pads, like true security enforcers. The choice is yours! Choosing the right logo placement can go a long way in accentuating your brand’s strengths.
- The pattern of the fabric is your call. Traditionally, security uniform suppliers don’t add patterns to their products. If done right, however, why not switch things up a little? One classic example of patterns on fabric is embroidering your company initials on it. It lends a unique touch to your uniforms, making them look dapper on closer inspection.
- Accessorize and accentuate. This is where wholesale uniform manufacturers really pull out all the stops. They will correspond with you on every aspect based on your preference. Want two shirt pockets? Done. Need an additional buckle on the pants for added utility? Done. Whatever you need, you tell your supplier, and they will see to it. The possibilities are endless!
- Ordering made convenient. Though not a direct benefit within the uniforms themselves, this still deserves an honourable mention. You can specify the exact quantity of uniforms you need to your supplier. The rest is in their hands, as they deliver your custom bulk order within the deadline you agree upon. For us, it’s just another day at the office, where we ensure that you are 100% satisfied!
Select Your Security Stitch
As you can see, the options at your disposal are endless when you go for wholesale security uniform suppliers. The custom benefits that you get make it an ideal choice for your security brand. At RSM, we’re dedicated to providing top-notch uniforms that are tailor-made to your requirements. Get in touch with us to place your order!