RSM Uniforms is one of the most renowned machine embroidery makers in Chennai. We have a inhouse embroidery setup which can cater any quantity of embroidery to be done on garments.
Embroidering over 50000 garments per month we at RSM Uniforms have perfected the art of doing machine embroidery in Chennai. For your requirement of embroidery to be done on garments just send us your design and requirement to 9176634635 and we would be happy to help you.
Security With Style
Security uniforms are perceived to be exactly that: uniform. When you see your apartment’s watchman or office security staff wearing them, you don’t exactly think of it as a style statement. To that, we say, “Why not?”. Being a security guard is a profession like any other. It’s important to look dapper while on the job!
As wholesale uniform manufacturers, we always strive to go the extra mile to deliver top-quality uniforms for our clients. You might be wondering, what’s the difference? Wouldn’t it be simpler for you to just buy readymade security uniforms in bulk?
The answer is essentially a case of value over convenience. With retail security uniforms, what you see is what you get. Nothing more, nothing less. Yes, the process of purchase is simple, but that’s all you’ll get. In other words, getting your security guard uniform from retail suppliers is ideal when you’re in a rush.
What if you want more options, such as a personal touch for your uniforms? That’s where wholesale uniform suppliers come in. In today’s world, it’s the businesses that stand apart from the crowd that soar high. How your brand presents itself to the public is a crucial factor for visibility and image. Security staff agencies are no exception to this.
With wholesale uniform suppliers, you get:
- Flexible pricing
- Dedicated customer service
- Specific tailoring
Let’s focus on that last point for a moment. It might not seem like a big deal at first glance. In reality, though, this is what can be the real game-changer for your security staff brand.
Security and You
Wholesale security uniform suppliers give you detail-specific control over how you want your uniforms to be rendered. Right from the type of fabric you would like all the way down to logo placement, your supplier will correspond with you on all your requirements.
The benefits that arise from this seemingly small perk are quite evident. You can turn run-of-the-mill security uniforms into eye-catching pieces. It also allows you to balance wearer comfort with durability as you deem fit. The very presence of customization options offers more flexibility when picking out your uniforms.
In other words, you could say that purchasing wholesale uniforms for security staff comes with many custom benefits. When you choose wholesale, you open up a world of options and sartorial choices.
Custom Security Guard Uniforms
Let’s start with the basic kit for a security guard. You’re probably picturing a classic light blue shirt with a shoulder patch and navy blue pants. Other than that, there are the signature khaki outfits from an earlier phase. This is the textbook template that security uniforms follow.
Now, how can wholesale uniform manufacturers add value to this existing template? Yes, security uniforms have to maintain the same look due to being staff uniforms. However, there are some subtle touches that can be added to spruce up the ensemble.
Before we get into how to let’s address the why of it. Why should you customise your security uniforms anyway? It’s quite simple.
- Customization adds a signature touch unique to your brand.
- Fits can be tailor-made for more comfort.
- Wholesale suppliers offer more flexibility, especially with bulk orders.
These benefits are simply unparalleled when compared to retail uniform purchasing. So let’s explore the array of options that wholesale uniform purchasing can bring for your brand.
Options At Your Service
- You can choose where to place your logo. As a reputed security staff provider, you may want your logos front and centre. Alternatively, you could place them on the shoulder pads, like true security enforcers. The choice is yours! Choosing the right logo placement can go a long way in accentuating your brand’s strengths.
- The pattern of the fabric is your call. Traditionally, security uniform suppliers don’t add patterns to their products. If done right, however, why not switch things up a little? One classic example of patterns on fabric is embroidering your company initials on it. It lends a unique touch to your uniforms, making them look dapper on closer inspection.
- Accessorize and accentuate. This is where wholesale uniform manufacturers really pull out all the stops. They will correspond with you on every aspect based on your preference. Want two shirt pockets? Done. Need an additional buckle on the pants for added utility? Done. Whatever you need, you tell your supplier, and they will see to it. The possibilities are endless!
- Ordering made convenient. Though not a direct benefit within the uniforms themselves, this still deserves an honourable mention. You can specify the exact quantity of uniforms you need to your supplier. The rest is in their hands, as they deliver your custom bulk order within the deadline you agree upon. For us, it’s just another day at the office, where we ensure that you are 100% satisfied!
Select Your Security Stitch
As you can see, the options at your disposal are endless when you go for wholesale security uniform suppliers. The custom benefits that you get make it an ideal choice for your security brand. At RSM, we’re dedicated to providing top-notch uniforms that are tailor-made to your requirements. Get in touch with us to place your order!
Are you looking out for Medical Scrub Manufacturers in Chennai ? We at RSM Uniforms have ready stock of unisex scrubs available in two colors Navy blue and Sky blue made from best quality spun material in Chennai. We are scrub wholesale supplier in Chennai but since we have kept it as a ready stock customers with a minimum requirement of even one piece can walk in to our store and buy it.
We are scrub suppliers in Chennai and have been supplying scrubs to many medical colleges in and around Chennai. We are nursing scrub manufacturers in Chennai and have been making scrubs starting from size 34 upto size 46. Whenever you are looking out for scrub manufacturing companies in Chennai please make sure to get in touch with us with your requirements and we would glad to assist you.
If you are tired of searching scrub uniform vendors in Chennai just call us at 9176634635 and we would be happy to help you with your scrub requirement in Chennai.
Office wear has evolved in leaps and bounds over the years. Back in the day, proper formal wear was the norm. With time, however, concepts like Casual Fridays caught on, evolving the niche. Today, office wear is vastly diverse, running the gamut from polo t-shirts for men to waistcoats for women.
Style At Work
Today, making a style statement at the office is actually encouraged. It shows that employees take the initiative to present their best selves to work every day. The attire you wear to work plays a major role in the first impressions you make on people. In other words, it’s more important than ever to dress sharp at the office nowadays. Thankfully, there are a plethora of options to create healthy variety in an office wardrobe, both for men and women.
Before we get into the specifics, let’s take a look at the general overview of business fashion. In the truest sense, office wear balances the fine line between formal and trendy. This field has given clothing manufacturers free rein to experiment and come up with unique looks through their creations.
It’s evident everywhere we go! In swanky malls and boutiques, business wear usually has its own dedicated section. How did this evolution come about, though? Before we get into the current hot picks for office wear, we’ll answer this question.
The Rise of Business Wear
Why does today’s corporate culture value good dressing sense so much? The answer is simple.
- Workwear can reflect the professional ethics and vibe of the office as a whole.
- The brands that are involved reflect a sense of class and culture to the workplace.
- It also works towards building a sense of camaraderie and teamwork in the office. It’s the reasoning that people who dress alike share the same values!
Picture the scene. You’re browsing through the e-commerce platforms, looking for a suitable polo t-shirt with a collar and pockets. Your colleague and friend spots you and offers to help you pick one. You go back and forth on the options you can choose, based on office factors. Finally, you lock down an option that you’re sure would be a stunner at the office. That’s all three benefits right in one scenario!
The Supply End
Normally, when you picture yourself purchasing office wear, you usually see yourself going for readymade options. Yes, those brands can be glitzy and stylish, but there’s also another option in the store. For the most part, it’s very economical too! Wondering what it could be?
If you guessed wholesale tailoring, you are right! Though an unconventional option, wholesale purchasing helps you craft your office wear to the T, just the way you like it. Now that’s truly unparalleled value! Not only can you look dapper at the office, but you can also make a signature style statement.
Wholesale tailoring is a viable option for both men and women. The trump card here is that the outfits can be tailored to suit each individual’s specific needs. With custom fits and accessories, workwear can be made to fit every person specifically. A power suit for women can also be tailored into a stylish blazer for men! That’s the magic of getting your work attire tailor-made.
There are many options on offer when one thinks of trending business wear. However, few of them occupy the league that the classic polo shirt does
Polo T-Shirts For Men/Women: A Timeless Trend
It’s the most unassuming of outfit choices. Fun fact: Polo shirts didn’t even originate as formal wear! As the name suggests, they were designed for those who played polo at gentlemen’s clubs. Why is it such a hit these days at the office, then? Let’s take a look.
- Subtle Yet Suave. You can never go wrong with a polo shirt at work. It’s great for any type of workday, expertly running the line between formal and casual.
- Design Options. Polo shirts come in a wide array of versions. They can come with shirt pockets, special designs on the back, unique logos, and much more! It’s a great way to express yourself at work.
- Easy Maintenance. Polo shirts hold up very well against wear-and-tear. Some days at work are messy, and polo shirts do well in staying resilient against spills, stains and general rough handling. Plus, they machine-wash just fine!
- Unisex Versatility. As mentioned before, some office wear looks great on both genders. Polo shirts are one of the notable entries in this list. This is what makes them excellent choices for company uniforms. They’re absolutely hassle-free!
- Easy On The Wallet. Polo shirts are a far cry from expensive suits and dresses that burn a hole in your purse. In fact, they are present in the cheaper end of the spectrum. With polo shirts, rest assured that you’ll get your every penny’s worth!
The Ideal Choice
In today’s corporate culture, polo T-shirts for men and women have cemented themselves as solid picks for office attire. Pick yours out today to experience polo t-shirt style functionality and comfort! We offer top-quality polo shirts tailored based on your specifications. Get in touch with us to get yours today!
Uniforms present themselves as a paragon of professionalism since the industrial age. Over time, they found their way into many mainstream industries. Wearing a quality uniform is expected of most staff members today. The purpose behind this is to present a united front as a professional organization.
What about grocery stores? Local markets are yet to embrace the trend of uniforms. The bigger supermarket chains, on the other hand, quickly adapted to it. Supermarket uniforms are the norm nowadays, and they come in all shapes and sizes.
Grocery Store Staff Kits
Let’s go over what a basic grocery staff uniform looks like. You’ve probably spotted them yourself. Wherever in the world, it may be, a supermarket’s uniforms usually share some common elements.
- The colour palette is usually the store’s colours.
- As for the stitch, the pattern follows an overcoat style.
- The material is often made from durable polycotton to reduce wear and tear.
- Most uniforms in this type will display the logo front and centre.
Doesn’t sound very aesthetic. Well, that’s because most grocery store uniforms aren’t designed to be flashy or look dapper. They’re crafted to serve one purpose: provide durable attire that can withstand a hard day at work at the shop. What if there was some scope for experimentation here, however?
The Wholesale Corner
Any kind of staff uniform for grocery stores is custom-made based on specific requirements. To accommodate these orders, wholesale uniform suppliers (like us) enter the scene.
Thanks to the wide variety of options on offer, wholesale suppliers can accentuate grocery uniforms to look stylish. Recent studies show that brand image influences 70% of people who opt for supermarket chains. A brand’s perception hinges on this.
Needless to say, uniforms are instrumental in how your brand name comes across to customers. After all, the staff are the representatives of your brand! So how can wholesale uniform manufacturers help sway your image to the positive side?
- By providing specific design inputs that are unique to your brand
- By corresponding with you on branding elements
- With ready customer service at every step of the manufacturing process
- By giving you a hassle-free way to place orders in bulk for your company.
Going for a wholesale supplier opens up new possibilities to set your brand apart from a sartorial perspective. How will these wholesale dealers deal with adding some creativity to grocery uniforms? Let’s explore the options at hand.
Grocery In Style
To simplify our approach, let’s work on one aspect at a time.
- The Fabric. As established before, we’ll need to use a material that can withstand rough use consistently. That’s not to say that supermarket uniforms have to be all about durable material! Nowadays, there are plenty of hybrid material options like lycra-weave cotton that bring the best of both worlds. By trying out new-age fabric, you can give your grocery uniforms a whole new aesthetic that grabs eyeballs while on the job.
- Design. Usually, grocery store uniforms are designed in a solid colour. It’s an unwritten rule that it reflects a better professional attitude. Why not switch things up a bit? It’s quite simple to add a touch of tasteful design to make your uniforms stand out.
Experimenting With Looks
A classic example of a unique design for a uniform would be embroidering the logo in the weave of the fabric. Subtle yet stylish! Alternatively, you could go with a simple stripe pattern or small checks to highlight the look. Take it a step further and design separate styles for men and women, perhaps! There’s so much you can work with here.
- Accessorizing. What’s a grocery staff uniform without some functional additions to it? Your uniforms will need pockets to help the staff go about their jobs. This is a staple in these uniforms. What can you add beyond that to create even more utility? In this range, you can explore options like shoulder lapels, clip buttons or even extra pouches to help the staff multitask on the go. It’s entirely up to you!
- Branding. This is arguably the most critical aspect of a supermarket uniform. It goes beyond just having the staff display your logo front and centre. The idea is to encapsulate what your brand stands for and represent it symbolically through your uniforms. This can be done in several ways.
One of the most common ways is through a representative colour palette.
Another popular way is to have the tagline embroidered under the logo in the uniform.
For a more personal touch, you can also stitch in the names of the staff members. This goes a long way in making your staff, as well as your customers, feel valued.
The general conception is that grocery staff uniforms are meant to be functional and nothing else. This is not the case, however. When you opt for a wholesale uniform supplier, you get to design your grocery uniforms just the way you envision them. At RSM, we offer top-quality grocery uniforms that reflect professionalism while also making a unique statement. Get in touch with us today to place your order!