A label is a way of identifying a product, the school you represent, the college you study in or the company you work for, The labels can be stitched on the cloth you wear. Depending on your need and style RSM Uniforms have been manufacturing woven and printed clothing labels in Chennai since 2010. Our extensive production facility for woven and printed clothing label is in Bangalore and the product variety that we manufacture are Tafetta label, Overlap Tafetta, Damask label, Satin label, and Adobe quality labels. Here we explain about the different labels that we manufacture :
1. Taffeta label ; Taffeta is a single pick quality with no different weaves across the warp and the the weft of a fabric. The label is tightly woven and the density of thread is less. The label provides excellent durability at a cheaper price. The warp is of low density with one up and one down weaves,
2. Overlap Taffeta label : The difference between Taffeta label and Overlap taffeta label is the usage of five to six colors in the weft. The exclusive quality of overlap taffeta label is that it can show more color tones, which is little difficult to acheive in other labels.The weft gets overlapped on the warp and five to six colors can be used on the plain warp of the label.
3. Damask Labels : Damask label has a high definition weave and is manufactured using at least two threads by making use of high speed looms. Instead of embroidery switch over to Damask label as the weaving technique will offer a good solid color and fine detailing and are much more cost-effective then embroidered items. To enhace brand image we suggest Damask labels. Made with higher density, it provides finer details and outstanding colors. Damask weaves are more expensive than Taffeta. These labels are considered the high end among woven labels. We provide high quality labels made from damask, the high quality is achieved by high intensity, and thinner yarns. Clarity of detail and true logo interpretation is exceptional. Choose damask for detailed designs or texts. While the cost is higher, so is the superiority of the label for a fancy, pleasing appearance.
4. Satin labels : Our Satin woven labels are produced using automated high-speed single needle and broad looms with a superior quality outcome. Satin labels look very comfy and are extremely soft – at the same time, they give gleaming and fancy look. Because of its softness, it greatly reduces the chance of skin irritation. Satin labels have more sheen and are usually limited to basic ground colors. The quality of the label is thick double warp is used for up and one down. The material is sometimes referred to as slit satin referring to the slit knives that cut the labels to size. The labels can also be cut with hot knives. Satin provides a luxurious and shiny look with a soft feel. These labels are usually more expensive than Taffeta.
5. Adobe Quality : Adobe Quality is a new type of label designed by computer where pictures are used in higher quantity than normal taffeta and overlap taffeta label. Although the quality of Damask is higher than the adobe quality, but the quality and precision attracts the eye of many.
For more enquiries on Woven and printed clothing labels for Schools, Colleges, Hospital, Company and corporate uniform in Chennai call us on 9176634635 or leave us an enquiry on our website http://www.chennaiuniforms.com